So you have a great new Home Audio Visual system but where does all the equipment live?
At H&H Audio Visual we often recommend centrally distributed AV systems that use racking systems such as Middle Atlantic. These equipment racks are very important and serve a number of purposes:
- All of the equipment can be safely stored away in one place, ensuring no equipment is visible in the living areas of the property
- Thermal management means your equipment will not overheat and will last longer
- Sealed racks protect the equipment from dust
- The built in cable management solutions such as cable lacing bars ensure that no cables ever come loose. This ensures your new system is more reliable and less likely to stop working.
- These racks can be locked protecting your equipment from being tampered with or removed.
- Racks that pull out or have castor wheels give easy access to the equipment for servicing in the future if required.